let the fun begin.
please wait for the images to load.
Navigations are as followed;
buttons on the left - wishlist (although it says Tag, ignore that.)
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
enjoy :]
12:42 AM
Monday, December 22, 2008
It's been a long time since i've written a blog, lke it's actual been a year!Oh well, i'm thinking of starting the blogging habits again (: weeeew.I'm also thinking of deleting my previous blogs, hmm should i?Well i cant really update on whats happened this year harhar.So I shall go on about the most recent happenings.The school year has finally finished, i have officially graduated year 8 and next year i'm moving onto the "big school" for year 9 /weeew. i'm so excited!We had presentation night and I received the Literacy Award which is kinda nerdy, but i guess i'm glad i got an award even if its kinda a lame one =/Well at the mo, we're on our holidays, mine have been pretty boring, nothing that interesting, just the usual; hanging out with aiza. oh and seeing sam alot (:OKIII, we're going to Melbourne for Christmas =DI'm excited to go cos I get to see Kuya, MJ and of course my beautiful baby niece, Francesca oh how I miss them muchly!We're only gonna be there for a week but hopefully it'll be a week full of memories that i'll cherish :]Hmm...i'm gonna miss Sam alot, i need to find a christmas present for him. I have an idea of what to get him but i also need to find something else to get him...I also need to find presents to get for all my friends, i'll find something in Melbourne (: hopefully haha.rar. Well I can't really update on much because I haven't blogged in such a long time, oh well when I blog next I'll probably be filled with lots more (:
- CO.
Wishlist <3
» New Camera
» New Phone (Sony Ericsson W910i)
» Pandora Bracelet
» Nike Air Forces
» Gossip Girl DVD set
» Guitar Hero World Tour
» Whole Bunch of Nintendo DS games (most of the imagine range, childish i know)
» New ps2 Games
» New ps3 Games