let the fun begin.
please wait for the images to load.
Navigations are as followed;
buttons on the left - wishlist (although it says Tag, ignore that.)
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
enjoy :]
4:02 AM
Monday, February 12, 2007
Kumusta naman kayo???
Well I'm not that good been sad alot lately :(:(. I'm so tired of people thinking I'm this perfect little thing! It's so annoying I'm not perfect and im not that pretty I'm just me. The only reason why I like things to be 'perfect' or whatever is because my mum's always making things perfect, so I guess I just learn from her. Anyway that's not the point the point is everyone's judging me for being me. I mean I can't help if I got all this attitude (I gotta admit, I hate it) it's all from my peers. But oh well....
So what's been happening with my life??? Well bukas yung kuya ko at yung berkada nya pupunta sa airport kasi pupunta sila sa melbourne, adelaide at melbourne. I'm gonna miss him heaps :(:(. Great, now I'm gonna have to wash the dishes grrr! He he he jokeZZ. Check this out;; Drag and hold down your mouse from the M to the E --
M Even though you can't see me, I will always be here for you E
Isn't that so cute??? I lovee that!
Anyway so on about my life.
Thursday: Went to K-Mart. Everything I got was purple! And Everything mum and I got was the last one! See I got a new purple pencil case [it was the last purple one], some new runners [they were purple/pink and they were the last ones] and grape mentos [they werent the only ones but it was the only good packet cause the rest were all screwed up] and mum got a black top [it was the last one in her size].
Friday: Mine and Aiza's rents went to this party, but I stayed at Aiza's house. We had so much fun eating pizza, talking, watching movies, stuffing ourselfs with junk food and yeah. :D:D so much fun!
Saturday: Had ballet, it was so much fun we did all these things on pointe. And we only used the songs get up and show me tha money from step up! I lovee those songs!! Then at 6 I went to Aiza's house again and we went on the computer all night. We were making a movie for our bebo. It's so maddog!
Well I'm gonna go but keep reading my online journal for more days in the life of >>me<< - Celine.

Wishlist <3
» New Camera
» New Phone (Sony Ericsson W910i)
» Pandora Bracelet
» Nike Air Forces
» Gossip Girl DVD set
» Guitar Hero World Tour
» Whole Bunch of Nintendo DS games (most of the imagine range, childish i know)
» New ps2 Games
» New ps3 Games