let the fun begin.
please wait for the images to load.
Navigations are as followed;
buttons on the left - wishlist (although it says Tag, ignore that.)
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
enjoy :]
1:18 PM
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Heeyy you!! ϋ
Hindi ko alam kung ano gagawin ko? I'm lost in a world where i'm trapped. Trapped in confusion, trapped by the word love, trapped in everything i've been through before. It can't be happening not again! Oh but it is. I'm afraid to do anything about it because either way I'm gonna hurt one of them and most likely hurt myself. Masakit, masakit talaga...
Well kumusta? I'm so bored....well first blog what to write about??? Well obviousley my life but still c'mon my life isn't very interesting. Well for the past two weeks I've been talking to Sleepy (I know you hate it but get over it). You know he's very matearts when he just wakes up pero makulet din. But then again i'm matearts at times too.
So I was texting Aiza and she said
Aiza: Tell me honestly, do you have feelings for him? And really think about it
It would be sooo great if I knew the exact answer to that question but i don't :S. I'm trapped! I'm gonna stop talking about that now 'cause the truth is I'm tired of all my problems, I'm tired of always trying to know what's right, I'm tired of the truth....
I guess you could ask on an ordinary saturday what could an ordinary girl like myself be planning for her ordinary weekend??? Well actually later on today I plan on going to Tita Maricel's house with mum kasi Tita Maricel's hosting a BodyShop party. At pupunta din si Aiza. Well should be fun. Ai did i mention si Jayjay may crush sa akin?! Scary but cute kasi 4 or 5 years old sha! Kee kee. But C's right he does like me kasi he always hits me and shtuff....:S
Sige. :)
†♥ Celly
Wishlist <3
» New Camera
» New Phone (Sony Ericsson W910i)
» Pandora Bracelet
» Nike Air Forces
» Gossip Girl DVD set
» Guitar Hero World Tour
» Whole Bunch of Nintendo DS games (most of the imagine range, childish i know)
» New ps2 Games
» New ps3 Games